I just encountered the first real problem: Riot Vanguard does not work. The service simply won't start without much feedback.

Perhaps it has something to do with it not being able to edit the Secure Boot? I'd be glad to hear if anyone has overcome this.

What is with the latency / remote video timings and input lag? I can't believe that FPS is playable...

What is with the latency / remote video timings and input lag? I can't believe that FPS is playable...
I haven't objectively measured it, but it's negligible for me. Noticeable, maybe, but not problematic. I also have a lot of VMs and containers running in the background.

The only thing I have to figure out is how to get rid of weird freezes and stutters. They weren't there when I first set it up (system was practically as responsive as bare metal), but with the heavier load (or maybe Windows shenanigans) there are some small issues.

Reactions: Jay.
I haven't objectively measured it, but it's negligible for me. Noticeable, maybe, but not problematic. I also have a lot of VMs and containers running in the background.

The only thing I have to figure out is how to get rid of weird freezes and stutters. They weren't there when I first set it up (system was practically as responsive as bare metal), but with the heavier load (or maybe Windows shenanigans) there are some small issues.
How do you connect to the VM? Via RDP Session over Network? To test it, I ran a YouTube video in an RDP session and when I moved the slider for the timeline under the video, I got a noticeable delay. I also have a delay in my 3D CAD application and I think that would also be the case in games.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!