antonio31

Sep 1, 2022
Hello, this is my first time configuring server and things like this.

I was able to get address from DHCP server and now I can ping gateway. But still can't link outside of network or any other PC in room.
I can ping server from other computer.

eno1 should be my working interfaces (I hope so) where I changed state to UP.

Tbh I don't know how to troubleshoot problem, how to see what interfaces is set to active in some of network files which is opened with Nano...(it starts with auto lo, iface...).
Or maybe something else is needed...

Any help is wanted. Thanks

Attachments

• aaaaaaa-min.jpg
    aaaaaaa-min.jpg
    959.7 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
192.168.0.0/16 is a local non-routable subnet, so it won't hurt to show it and it might actually help diagnose the issue. The output of ip r and the contents of /etc/network/interfaces will also help in troubleshooting and fixing this issue.
PS: The photo is of good enough quality but taking it straight on next time will help in readablility.

Reactions: antonio31
Sorry for late answer, I fixed the problem with pinging and I was able to install Linux bodhi on server.

I install it but I was not able to connect to the internet through internet explorer on Linux bodhi.

What do I need to do, to be able to use the internet on VM with badhi installed ?
I got error that ethernet cable is not connected( obvously)?

I can post pictures later, but I belive that is not part of this problem...
Thanks

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!