dirtydevver

Sep 13, 2024
im currently using hyper v and have some clusters setup. ive only just started tinkering with proxmox on a single server, and currently have 3 identical servers, and 2 others that are different. if i moved all servers over to proxmox would they all work together without any issues or would they have to be of the same/similar hardware. the reason i ask is because i had some quirky issues setting up hyper v and would rather know where i stand so i can plan accordingly.

the storage for the hyper v cluster is using clustered shared volumes (csv's) using iscsi, is this similar for proxmox or does it require a bit more planning/research?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!