Proxmox instal error with Intel ARC A380

cornee.smit

Dec 23, 2022
Good day, Last several days I've been struggling to get proxmox installed. I chose the Intel arc a380 gpu for transcoding video streams, but so far it seems to be the problem. The error below seems to be the only consistent error that is coming up. I tried to find the solution on google but no succes.

Error: snd_hda_intel 0000:04:00.0: HSW/BDW HD-audio HDMI/DP requires binding with gfx driver

Hardware: i3-10105F, Asrock ARC A380, Gigabyte H510M H, Corsair DDR4 Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200, Gigabyte 256GB NVME M.2

Troubleshooting I tried:
  • Updating mobo bios
  • Using an AMD gpu to install, updating to Kernel 6.1 and then putting the Intel gpu in
  • Installing Proxmox on Debian Bullseye (via this YouTube video)
  • Followed this forum post

I'm hoping someone can help me with it. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!