Preview, Feedback wanted - Cluster Dashboard

Updated CEPH to Jewel which splits Read & Write IOPS into separate values, in the dashboard it splits this into two outputs correctly, however write always shows 0, read shows the correct read value reported in my other tools.

I know currently Jewel is not supported in Proxmox but thought was worth noting as I know is around the corner.

Updated CEPH to Jewel which splits Read & Write IOPS into separate values, in the dashboard it splits this into two outputs correctly, however write always shows 0, read shows the correct read value reported in my other tools.
this should work...

can you send me the output of "ceph status -f json-pretty" (per pm if you dont want to post it here)

How is the dashboard storage calculated by the API call it uses? I see a relatively big difference between dashboard und Ceph. Dashboard reports at my cluster 2.62 TiB of 11.29 TIB used and Ceph 23.59 Gib of 8.18 TiB.

How is the dashboard storage calculated by the API call it uses? I see a relatively big difference between dashboard und Ceph. Dashboard reports at my cluster 2.62 TiB of 11.29 TIB used and Ceph 23.59 Gib of 8.18 TiB.
all combined (all except local are only counted once)

Suggestion: Add storage details to the dashboard like the node lists which lists all types of storage (for me: ceph, nfs backup, 3 x local) its size, usage and a sum over all items in the list.

my plan is to be able to select storages which are counted towards the total, but your suggestion makes also sense, but i have to see what works better

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!