Official DarkMode

Did PVEDiscordDark recently get broken? Like in the past couple days with an updated?
It's possible. I haven't downloaded the new\changed script from two days ago. I still have the older script and usually after an apt update\upgrade on my pve host I have to run the script again which makes sense since the script changes default files which get reverted with apt upgrade sometimes.

Imagine the Proxmox staff uses a perfectly finished dark theme internally since years and everytime someone requests a dark theme, they are laying on the office floor with tears in the eyes from laughing. KEKW.png

Imagine the Proxmox staff uses a perfectly finished dark theme internally since years and everytime someone requests a dark theme, they are laying on the office floor with tears in the eyes from laughing. View attachment 35638
I would bet there are some staff members using the inofficial dark theme on the developer workstations because they also hate looking at white screens all the day. I guess they are more professional, but when I need to decide what to code next for myself, I always fix the stuff that annoys me the most. Maybe we should take the inofficial dark template repo offline, so they get a reason to officially integrate it ;)

I had to finally stop and make a user to comment to this thread. Dark mode is really needed in this kind of software. A lot of the nerds out there only manage through their days with the help of dark mode. Please stop punishing our eyes with forced super light UI.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!