[SOLVED] All Disks removed from KVM

BountyXY

Jan 5, 2016
Hey I restarts my Dedicated Server but now are all disk out of the KVM's before I restart the Dedicted server I got an error from VirtIO and I think VirtIO has kickt all drives out of the KVM.

The Error: "virtio0: invalid format - format error at /usr/share/perl5/PVE/JSONSchema.pm line 529 virtio0.volume: property is missing and it is not optional"

If I go in Proxmox on the left side to local (storage) and than on Content there are all my drives listed.

//GERMAN
Hey ich habe meinen Dedicated Server restartet und jetzt sind in alle KVM's die Festplatten raus. Vor dem Restart habe ich immer beim erstellen der VM einen fehler gekriegt warum ich den Dedi auch neugestartet habe es war ein fehler von VirtIO ich vermute das VirtIO alle Platten raus geschmissen hat wegen dem Fehler

Fehler: "virtio0: invalid format - format error at /usr/share/perl5/PVE/JSONSchema.pm line 529 virtio0.volume: property is missing and it is not optional"

Wenn ich auf denn "local (storage)" gehe und dann auf Inhalt zeigt er mir da noch die Partitionen an.

Can you please post the VM's config (# cat /etc/pve/qemu-server/${ID}.conf) and the output of `pveversion -v`

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!