Proxmox VE 2.0 beta released!

Can i have spice support rebuilding your git repository with same parameters, or i need oterh source package to obtain spice supporta on my server??
Thanks (and sorry for my poor english)

you need to develop the missing spice support, means just recompiling the source package is not enough. we plan to do this announced in the roadmap. if are a programmer and you want to join the development process just let me know.

Hi,
I think I found a little bug in beta2.

ISO files are placed under template directory and not under iso like it was in beta1.
I mounted my ISO shared dir from my storage to proxmox and under ISO type, when I tried to access it
I can't see any of my iso files. (Through CLI I can see all my iso files but with the GUI I can't see anything).
When I tried to upload new iso it was placed under template directory under the iso mount point.

Any ideas?
hadyos

we changed this, so its a feature, not a bug. now you have several storage types for one storage definition.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

If it's a feature the ISO file should be under ISO direcroy and not under template directory, or may be I don't understand how it works.

hadyos

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

you just need to add a single NFS share via GUI and you need to define the needed content.

you can select:
- Images (vm disks)
- ISO
- Templates (OpenVZ templates
- Backups
- Containers

if you select all, the following dir structure will be created under your NFS share:

- images
VMID1
VMID2

- private
VMID3
VMID4

- template
ISO
Cache (here are OpenVZ templates)

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!