Proxmox VE 2.0 beta released!

Discussion in 'Proxmox VE: Installation and configuration' started by martin, Sep 30, 2011.

1. tom

tom Proxmox Staff Member
    Staff Member

you need to develop the missing spice support, means just recompiling the source package is not enough. we plan to do this announced in the roadmap. if are a programmer and you want to join the development process just let me know.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. hadyos

hadyos Member

Hi,
    I think I found a little bug in beta2.

ISO files are placed under template directory and not under iso like it was in beta1.
    I mounted my ISO shared dir from my storage to proxmox and under ISO type, when I tried to access it
    I can't see any of my iso files. (Through CLI I can see all my iso files but with the GUI I can't see anything).
    When I tried to upload new iso it was placed under template directory under the iso mount point.

Any ideas?
    hadyos

3. tom

tom Proxmox Staff Member
    Staff Member

we changed this, so its a feature, not a bug. now you have several storage types for one storage definition.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. hadyos

hadyos Member

If it's a feature the ISO file should be under ISO direcroy and not under template directory, or may be I don't understand how it works.

hadyos

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

5. tom

tom Proxmox Staff Member
    Staff Member

you just need to add a single NFS share via GUI and you need to define the needed content.

you can select:
    - Images (vm disks)
    - ISO
    - Templates (OpenVZ templates
    - Backups
    - Containers

if you select all, the following dir structure will be created under your NFS share:

- images
    VMID1
    VMID2

- private
    VMID3
    VMID4

- template
    ISO
    Cache (here are OpenVZ templates)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice