Proxmox Space full, Access denied

MarshyMelloow

Jan 30, 2022
Hello, back when I first got a used server I installed proxmox on it, I was so excited that I installed it on my main storage drives. That storage is now full and when I start it I get the following errors:

[Failed to start] Proxmox VE Cluster File System
[Failed to start] Proxmox Firewall
[Failed to start] Proxmox VE Scheduler
[Failed to start] Proxmox PVE cluster HA Resource Manager Daemon

Also when I login with the webgui I get Accessed Denied, I also get the same message within the command line doing commands like "qm stop 000". What should I do? I have X2 2TB Drives arriving tomorrow. Should I just try to add the new drives to my existing storage, if so how would I go about doing that?

Thanks for the help in advanced!

First I would log in using SSH and then free up some space by deleting unneeded data like old log files in "/var/log". Removing old snapshots can also free up alot of space.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!