Proxmox DKIM

@All that commented here with specifications/ideas. Sign on to bugzilla and comment there. This helps the devs with the implementation. :)

Last edited:
@All that commented here with "+1". Sign on to bugzilla and vote/comment there. :)

rather, please don't. a bug tracker is not a popularity contest, but a place to discuss bugs/feature requests and collect feedback for proposed fixes/implementations.

Reactions: DerDanilo
rather, please don't. a bug tracker is not a popularity contest, but a place to discuss bugs/feature requests and collect feedback for proposed fixes/implementations.

That's why I wrote /comment since some people have different input. Regarding the voting you are right. Sorry for pushing in the wrong direction.

Hello, sry for my bad english

i have OpenDKIM binding as unix Milter on Postfix Servers.
The OpenDKIm sock file must be intergrated in the main.cf file from postfix. I testng the configuration over the weekend and reported for you.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!