ctorres

Feb 17, 2023
Hello,

greetings to all the community, I need to know how I can see through console the last modification date of a VPS lxc, and if this is active.

Hi,

the last modification date of a VPS lxc
This is possible by simply using ls -lh /etc/pve/lxc/<vmid>.conf, this gets you the date the configuration file was last modified.

and if this is active
I guess you mean if the LXC is running? This information can be retrieved using pct status <vmid>.

Hope this helps!

Hola,

Esto es posible simplemente usando ls -lh /etc/pve/lxc/<vmid>.conf, esto le da la fecha de la última modificación del archivo de configuración.

¿Supongo que te refieres a si el LXC está funcionando? Esta información se puede recuperar usando pct status <vmid>.

¡Espero que esto ayude!
Hello, thanks for answering actually I mean that I want to know if it is possible to know if for example, taking into account what you mentioned I can use the vmid.conf to know if the vps disk or partition has been used by the user and if this is active.

I would like to know how I can determine if a machine is on or off and how long ago it was turned off, however my question is that if for example the user does not make changes in the machine, the vmid file is still modified?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!