lxc containers and nfs mounts

alexskysilk

Distinguished Member
Oct 16, 2015
Chatsworth, CA
www.skysilk.com
I have a need to have a specific container access NFS mounts present on the hypervisor (they're attached via IB which is not bridgeable to the container.)

I can mount them as individual bind mounts and that works, but as I need to attach approx 20 of them, it will exceed the 10 mount limit (mp0-mp9). I tried to mount the parent folder to the nfs shares but that only worked the first time; all subsequent reboots (hypervisor and/or container) yielded empty nfs folders in the container. So far I've not not found the solution to this.

ideas?

Thanks, but mounting NFS inside the container is not going to help my particular use case. The NFS shares travel over an interface that cannot be bridged to the container, so it has to be passed as a bind mount from the hypervisor.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!