Display latency among nodes

jsabater

Oct 25, 2021
Palma, Mallorca, Spain
Hey everyone!

Is there a way to display the latency among nodes, meaning from the node you currently are in (either console or WebGUI) to the rest of the nodes of the cluster? Like running the ping command to each node and displaying the end result together in a quick, useful and fashionably way :)

I would have sworn I saw that some time ago, but I can't seem to find it now. Any hints? Maybe it was a tool that had nothing to do with Proxmox and I am remembering ir wrong?

Thanks in advance.

I didn't know about that one, but yes, that would be a useful tool. Ideally integrated within what Datacenter: Cluster menu option currently offers.

Thanks for your feedback!

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!