[SOLVED] Create Network: cidr property is not defined in schema

pboos

Dec 24, 2015
Proxmox Version: 5.3-8

Just tried to create a new network (Linux bridge) with the following input:
- Name: vmbr2
- IPv4/CIDR: 10.0.2.1/24

When pressing create I get the following error:
Error: Parameter verification failed. (400)
cidr: property is not defined in schema and the schema does not allow additional properties

Screenshot 2019-12-20 at 08.53.28.png

How can I get this to work correctly? Or is there a command line command to do the same?

Thanks!

Cheers, Patrick

Thank you! Upgraded to 5.4 and it worked. Didn't know I have to apt dist-upgrade :).

Thank you! Upgraded to 5.4 and it worked. Didn't know I have to apt dist-upgrade :).
I'm having the same problem with proxmox 5.4-3 but the problem is that i cannot upgrade to 5.4-15 , i literally do the apt update and dist-upgrade and is not finding anything upgradeable. My repos are the same as the oficial blog posted on top. I can't install 6.0 bc my servers are old

Ok
Seems you hit a bug which is already fixed since a long time. Just upgrade your system at least to latest 5.x

https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Downlo...Proxmox_Virtual_Environment_5.x_to_latest_5.4
I'm having the same problem with proxmox 5.4-3 but the problem is that i cannot upgrade to 5.4-15 , i literally do the apt update and dist-upgrade and is not finding anything upgradeable. My repos are the same as the oficial blog posted .I can't install 6.0 bc my servers are old

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!