Block email body content

diegola

Nov 14, 2019
In the section of "What objects", I'm able to add Match fields according to subject and from, I'm able to block those types of content, but my doubt is, how can I block the content of an email, according to the body, what is the value that I need to put in the field value to do that

1581356834096.png

can I block the content of an email, according to the body,
This does not work via GUI - because it is usually very expensive to do so (an email can contain many MB of content - the individual headers are comparatively short).

Most of the time blocking based on a some 'word' or 'phrase' also leads to many false positives - which is why we discourage that use.

If you really need this - check the reference documentation on adding a custom spamassassin rule:
https://pmg.proxmox.com/pmg-docs/pmg-admin-guide.html#_custom_spamassassin_configuration

I hope this helps!

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!