Besoin d'aide pour import VM dans Proxmox

Theodreyz

May 20, 2016
France
Bonjour à tous,
J'ai fait une installation par défaut de mon serveur Proxmox (v4.2) sur un disque de 2To et il a l'air de fonctionner correctement. J'arrive à accéder à la console web d'administration, concevoir de nouvelle VM (même à émuler la carte son qui fait défaut mais avec un son saccader)

Seulement, j'ai voulu importer une VM d'un ESXI vers le serveur Proxmox et j'avoue rencontrer certaines difficultés...
- J'ai mis la machine VM virtuelle en question sur un disque SATA que j'ai installé sur mon serveur et j'ai réussit à monter le disque de manière à y avoir acces depuis le serveur Proxmox via une connexion ssh.
Le problème principal est que je n'arrive pas à mettre cette VM sur le serveur Proxmox pour pouvoir la convertir en .qcow2 dans le dossier adéquat.
Sauriez vous me guider pour m'aider à faire cela ?
Merci d'avance

Attachments

• lsblk.PNG
    lsblk.PNG
    16.6 KB · Views: 14
ok toujours les mêmes qui doivent faire des efforts... allons-y

Hello everyone,
I did a default installation of my Proxmox Server (v4.2) on a disk 2TB and it seems to work correctly. I can access the web administration console, create new VM (even to emulate the sound card is missing but with his jerky)

Only, I wanted to import a VM of an ESXi to Proxmox server and I must face some difficulties ...
- I put the VM virtual machine in question on a SATA drive that I installed on my server and I managed to mount the disk to have access from the Proxmox server via ssh.
The main problem is that I do not put this on the Proxmox VM server to convert it .qcow2 in the appropriate folder.
Would know you guide me to help me do this?
thank you in advance

Last edited:
Thank you but my problem is that I can not transfer the .vmdk file in the proxmox server.
Virtual machines that I created directly on Proxmox are installed in the LVM but can not be accessed.
So how to?

When i try to copy this file in dir: /var/lib/vz/images/VMID... i have the message who says no much space

actually : i try to transfert directly the vmdk in place of the VM that i created for the import... by the command : dd if=W7-M1-flat.vmdk of=/dev/pve/vm-105-disk-1
i 'll see if this command works...

Great : it looks to run the VM starts and I arrive on a screen "system recovery options", I tried putting the iso Windows 7 just to see if he manages to fix it

Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!