[SOLVED] Web GUI does not work

d1kiy

Nov 17, 2020
Hello,

I've installed latest version of proxmox, everything worked good, but after I made a reboot I can not access web GUI anymore.
I dug up the entire forum but could not find a solution, I will be very grateful for any hints.

1. I did not make any change to the network.
2. I did not change/enable firewall
3. pveproxy seems to be up and running:
1612635382781.png

Update:
If it helps somehow to find the issue, I've enabled IOMMU and configured one VM with PCIe passthrough.

Last edited:
I've solved the problem by sending a ping from proxmox to my machine. But is not this weird? What should I do to fix it and do not get this problem in the future?

I've solved the problem by sending a ping from proxmox to my machine.
seems like a network issue where the arp request do not go through properly... is there maybe some duplicate ip in your network?

seems like a network issue where the arp request do not go through properly... is there maybe some duplicate ip in your network?
It shouldn't be, but if it's network related then my router is pretty sh***y so it might have something to do with it.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!