[SOLVED] VM connection in cluster

fatanyk

Oct 21, 2021
Hello, i have an issue with my cluster. Actually I have 3 nodes in my cluster and 1 vm on each node.

When i'm not in the cluster, i have connection with my vm but when i join the cluster, the connection is gone and I don't know why.

Here is the /etc/network/interface on my node :
1635501701903.png

and there is the ifcfg-eth0 on my vm :
1635501768170.png

If anyone can explain to me why i have lost my connection. All my vms are on centos 7.

Thanks

Have you checked your VMs and cluster nodes for conflicting IP or MAC addresses?

I've check all my VMs and nodes, fixed the conflicting IP and MAC addresses but still have the same problem

I've found a solution.
I've created a new linux bridge on my proxmox with port forwarding enable within a private network.
Then i've set my network in the private network on my VM, then it work !

Thanks for your help

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!