Replicate Multiple Nodes to set of Nodes

TossMan

Jan 21, 2019
Hi Everyone,
This is great to post on this forum.
I am really surprised to see great features Proxmox providing out of box, It has been 3 months i am reading forum posts and trying proxmox in a single box.
i really appreciate The Team behind Proxmox for great development effort and Support as well as community for providing support and sharing thoughts.
We are going to deploy our first production stack on Proxmox. Its bit challenging for us.
We are a small MSP providing Application Hosting.
We are planning our first rack with 9 Nodes as listed below.
2 Nodes Active: Dell PE 640, 2 X Intel Xeon Silver 4114, 256 GB Memory. (Mirror)2X240 SSD for OS, (Mirror)2X960GB SSD for VM each Server
1Nodes Active: Intel Xeon W-2145, 192GB Memory. (Mirror) 2X240 SSD for OS, (Mirror) 2X960GB SSD for VM each Server
3Nodes Active: Intel Xeon W-2145, 128 GB Memory. (Mirror)2X240 SSD for OS, (Mirror) 2X480GB SSD for VM each Server
3Nodes Passive:Intel Xeon E5-1650V3, 128GB Memory. (Mirror) 2X240 SSD for OS, (Mirror) 2X 4 TB HDD for VM each Server
2X10 Gbit 12 port Switches for node to node connection.
We want to use zfs on every server
1 We want to replicate all vms on active Nodes to last three Passive Nodes(Replication after every 15 mins).
In case of a Active Node failure
2 We want to start vms of failed active node from latest replication on passive nodes.
3 We want to replicate running vms from passive node to another active node.
Is it possible.
I shall be glad to hear from you.
Have a nice Day.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!