Proxmox VE 4.4 released!

hi dcapak,
no i mean complete traffic of month. for exsample a screen, what we need. look left side bottom of screen. this for the already existing options day, week, month... regards
traffic.png

What did I wrong? I upgraded 2 nodes of a Proxmox cluster from 4.3 to 4.4 with
Code:
apt-get dist-upgrade
and it shows the actual version but I can't see the new web GUI. Still have the old diagramms on my screen.

Thank you very much. Hope every problem could be solved that easy.
Every time there are upgrades to the GUI (pve-manager.deb) you need to clear the browser cache to activate changes. Browser cache gets cleared (any browser) when pressing Ctrl+F5 or F5 on the frontpage.

Reactions: hidalgo
I'm having some trouble with the HTML5 console on iOS Devices via Safari / Safari on my OS X Sierra. Is this supposed to work or is it not currently supported?

Attachments

• Photo 8-01-17, 12 47 37 PM.png
    Photo 8-01-17, 12 47 37 PM.png
    125 KB · Views: 47
There is no way to migrate LXC containers to another storage volume (local or remote). Will this be fixed?
How do we go about migrating containers from "ssdpool" storage on server1 to "hddpool" storage on server2 ?

There is no way to migrate LXC containers to another storage volume (local or remote). Will this be fixed?
How do we go about migrating containers from "ssdpool" storage on server1 to "hddpool" storage on server2 ?

there are several ways. please open a new thread if you want to know more.

I have also an additional question. Is there Support for Kaby-Lake CPUs?

thank you.

Yes, support is in our kernel, it should work. But as its relatively new some possible problems with it may have been detected yet.

Since Proxmox uses the Ubuntu LTS kernel I would expect 4-5 years if it is not backported by Ubuntu. 4.9 is the next LTS kernel so I would expect this kernel to be used in the next Ubuntu LTS version which is 18.04.

Since Proxmox uses the Ubuntu LTS kernel I would expect 4-5 years if it is not backported by Ubuntu. 4.9 is the next LTS kernel so I would expect this kernel to be used in the next Ubuntu LTS version which is 18.04.

I doubt that 18.04 will be using 4.9 (at that point, there will very likely already be a new upstream LTS kernel, given the current kernel release cycle and LTS frequency), especially since the next regular / non-LTS Ubuntu release will already use 4.10 ;)

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!