Official DarkMode

...turning on the lamp on your desk or even at your ceiling? :D SCNR.

+1 for dark mode. :)
Actually passive white light under the desk is easy for the eye. But then again the screen is to bright, even on the lowest usable setting. So dark mode it is.

Reactions: d.w
+1 too.

@dietmar Can you or the proxmox-team may comment on this feature request? Just curious if this has been discussed internally already or is even on the todo list for PVE7.1 (my wish :) )? If I read this thread, it sounds like dark mode will be useful for many PVE customers. In any case, much thanks.

Last edited:
Cheers,
I would like to see official on this as well. @Rxja Thank you for posting this script. Much better on the eyes.

+1 from me. Going to try out the DiscordDark theme though.

UPDATE: DiscordDark works great! Installed it on all my nodes. Not going to try it on my PBS though as I couldn't find out if it's supported with that as well...

Last edited:
+1 from me. Going to try out the DiscordDark theme though.

UPDATE: DiscordDark works great! Installed it on all my nodes. Not going to try it on my PBS though as I couldn't find out if it's supported with that as well...
There is a fork of PVEDiscordDark for PBS: https://github.com/Luckyvb/PBSDiscordDark
It's not perfect, but it works pretty well.

+1 for adding an official dark mode to PVE, PBS and PMG (Proxmox Mail Gatway) - I use PVE and PBS and really would love to see these added.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!