[SOLVED] Odoo + Wordpress VMs resources Optimization

Sikjairi

Jan 7, 2020
Africa
Hi Guys ,
Our VE get charged of VMs ( Odoo + Wordpress) , we need to optimise the ressources (Nbr of VMs , memory, CPU , Storage) , what's the best way to follow to get the best combination Quality of service / resources Optimization .
NB: we using for every odoo or wordpress instance a dedicated VM as can be seen on the pictures .
Thank you in advance

1668189314453.png
1668189372882.png

just my opinion,...
Resource control for something like a Wordpress box/site is better done not creating them as a full VM, but as a LXC container.

i am running like 12 LXC container on Rockylinux 8.6 ( base template deployed, configured further via Ansible, and have not yet had issues in resource-usage.

Reactions: Sikjairi
just my opinion,...
Resource control for something like a Wordpress box/site is better done not creating them as a full VM, but as a LXC container.

i am running like 12 LXC container on Rockylinux 8.6 ( base template deployed, configured further via Ansible, and have not yet had issues in resource-usage.
Hi Thank you Glowsome ,
How can i deal with wordpress with LXC , one LXC for wordpress & another LXC for DATABASE ? because i have a lot of Wordpress web sites .

Hi Thank you Glowsome ,
How can i deal with wordpress with LXC , one LXC for wordpress & another LXC for DATABASE ? because i have a lot of Wordpress web sites .
You deal with it in the same way as you would do when running VM's.
Nothing different in approach other then that both a/the wordpress box and the database-box are LXC instead of VM's.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!