Nesting containers LXC inside a CT?

kike

Mar 28, 2014
Hi everyone.
I'm trying to nesting containers inside a new CT created in latest Proxmox vesion, 5.0.
The point is that when I'm trying to create a new container inside a CT, throws me a list of errors. The first error line: error: Failed to run: /usr/bin/lxd forkstart test /var/lib/lxd/containers /var/log/lxd/test/lxc.conf:

I could read some notes about isulation like adding to CT configuration the line:
lxc.aa_profile = unconfined

Maybe modifing apparmor policies, I don't know. I'm a bit confused at the moment

However it doesnt fix the problem. Has anyone tryed that before? Do you know how to be able create containers inside a CT in Proxmox 5.0?

Thanks in advance

Stéphane Graber's blog has some instructions on this topic. Although I'm not quite sure what you hope to gain from it.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!