Cluster node reboot why? Se me reinicia un nodo

mnapp

Mar 23, 2022
Tandil. Bs As, Argentina
Estimados, tengo problemas con un nodo que se me reinicia, no se si es por algun problema de HARDWARE o por alguna tarea o servicio de UBUNTU.
Dejo los logs del nodo y del servicio CRON por si ven algo .
Realice un crontab -e y el root no tiene tareas.

Attachments

• cron log.txt
    1 KB · Views: 6
  • log general.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 6
Please state your problem in english.
Your logs seem to miss a lot of information, please upload the complete file and provide some more information.

Please state your problem in english.
Your logs seem to miss a lot of information, please upload the complete file and provide some more information.
Dear, I have problems with a node that restarts me, I don't know if it is due to some HARDWARE problem or due to some UBUNTU task or service.
I leave the logs of the node and the CRON service in case they see something.
Do a crontab -e and root has no tasks.
The reboot was 22-03-22 at 11:17, I have 6 nodes, the one with the problem is vm2. attach new file with complete syslog day.

Attachments

• log general.txt
    183 KB · Views: 9

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!