Camera Wifi Sync with VM

BadFrog

Renowned Member
Jul 31, 2015
Hello,
im pretty new here, but i got my Debian with omv und owncloud running like it should. Next to this i got another VM with Win7 bzw. Win8. This might sound strange but it has an easy reason.

I want to sync my Sony RX100 over Sony PlayMemories Home to my omv shares. When i was using proxmox 2.x this used to work... most of the times. But since i use Proxmox 4.x it wont.

The only exception is, when i go to the win vm, and activate and deactivate the ipv6 settings while my Camera is seraching for the host. By now i have no idea what this means or how i can set up something which enables the connection.

Further Informatione:
The connection between the local computers and the VMs seem to be ok.
I tried without firewall
I changed IP´s and made sure the problem does not belong to the software from sony nor the camera (because it works under the named exception)

Ideas:
The camera seem to be blind and wont find the computer, althoug its visibile to other pcs. Might be the problem belong to the vmbr bridge? As i got 2 lan port i´d try to get my win vm to one of the ports but i have no idea how i could manage this.

Does anyone have an idea?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!