Appear email from another domain name in tracking center

thien_nv

Jul 12, 2021
Hi guys,
Recently, I saw a strange domain name appear in the tracking center that is not mine.
Same as attached picture.
Appeared a domain name vuanem.com send mail to vuanem.vn.
But it is reject
In the mail proxy I just only set up my only domain name is mydomain.com.
i think it looks like someone has configured this domain to be forwarded by my proxmox mail gateway?
Can someone explain this to me?
Is there any way to fix this?

Attachments

• vuanem.png
    vuanem.png
    154 KB · Views: 9
can you post the mail.log of such an email? (click on the '+' symbol )

can you post the mail.log of such an email? (click on the '+' symbol )

Thanks @dcsapak , it is here
-----------------------------------------
Aug 5 14:26:49 gateway postfix/smtpd[14079]: connect from mail-lf1-f71.google.com[209.85.167.71]
Aug 5 14:26:51 gateway postfix/smtpd[14079]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from mail-lf1-f71.google.com[209.85.167.71]: 554 5.7.1 <ba.do@vuanem.vn>: Relay access denied; from=<vanphong+bncBDRIDUN23UHRBDH3TWEAMGQEIH4KNOI@vuanem.com> to=<ba.do@vuanem.vn> proto=ESMTP helo=<mail-lf1-f71.google.com>
Aug 5 14:26:52 gateway postfix/smtpd[14079]: disconnect from mail-lf1-f71.google.com[209.85.167.71] ehlo=2 starttls=1 mail=1 rcpt=0/1 bdat=0/1 quit=1 commands=5/7

Relay access denied
your mailgateway correclty denies the mail because it is not in the domains to be relayed...

maybe the admin of 'vuanem.vn' mistyped the mx info?

your mailgateway correclty denies the mail because it is not in the domains to be relayed...

maybe the admin of 'vuanem.vn' mistyped the mx info?
thank for reply.
I think so, too.
but this messes with my tracking center.
but it's okay if there's no problem

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!