I have a client who isn't able to send to a customer. It doesn't even show up in the logs, however they can email me. Both of the domains use the same PMG server. I have the TLS enabled in Configuration --> Mail Proxy --> TLS
The server is locked down with ACME Letsencrypt...
I was wondering if there is any fix for this issue. From what i read on the internet this has something to do with the proxmox webserver not supporting the new TLS protocols thus generating this error. However, this is not specific to chrome since it is also happening with firefox...
I want to use proxmox for my lab but the last thing doesnt work is usb redirection using spice.
I have installed proxmox 4.1 on my server.
I have created a Windows 7 VM and installing spice_guest without any problem.
I have add usb to my VM usigne this command :
qm set 100...