Unable to get device for partition 1 on device /dev/mmcblk0

2024-02-26-18-16-44-440.jpg
if you need additional info, please let me know which logs i need to provide to fix this problem.

Not sure if this is solved for other but found this article and it worked for me.
https://ibug.io/blog/2022/03/install-proxmox-ve-emmc/
Hey there,

Trying to install PVE 8.1 on my Zimaboard 832 -_-..

Terminal UI Debug Mode:

Odd how when I enter "vi usr/share/per15/Proxmox/Sys/Block.pm" instead of the contents displaying so I can begin searching I get this instead:

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
- /user/share/per15/Proxmox/Sys/Block.pm 1/1 100%

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: PBTDude
Hey there,

Trying to install PVE 8.1 on my Zimaboard 832 -_-..

Terminal UI Debug Mode:

Odd how when I enter "vi usr/share/per15/Proxmox/Sys/Block.pm" instead of the contents displaying so I can begin searching I get this instead:

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
- /user/share/per15/Proxmox/Sys/Block.pm 1/1 100%

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hi,
I'm having the exact same problem. I tried it with the 8.0 beta and the 8.1 latest.

Would be nice if some one can tell us where we can find the rest of the 284 pages. :)

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!