Problem with GUI on VirtualBox

Can you describe your problem more specifically? Where does the problem occur exactly? Are you accessing the GUI on https://ip:8006 ?

* Did you configure the networking properly on Virtualbox? Can you reach the guest (ping maybe)?
* Are the Proxmox services running properly? ('systemctl status pveproxy' and 'systemctl status pvedaemon')

* Did you configure the networking properly on Virtualbox? Can you reach the guest (ping maybe)?
* Are the Proxmox services running properly? ('systemctl status pveproxy' and 'systemctl status pvedaemon')
Hello,

you can see attachment result command systemctl status pveproxy,systemctl status pvedaemon and ping google.

and more info about vm

Attachments

• 02.PNG
    02.PNG
    18.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 03.PNG
    03.PNG
    13.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 04.PNG
    04.PNG
    19 KB · Views: 27
  • 01.PNG
    01.PNG
    16.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 05.PNG
    05.PNG
    5.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 06.PNG
    06.PNG
    19.8 KB · Views: 28
Hi, I´m new to Proxmox but have used Virtualbox quite a bit. So I´ll toss this out.

You appear to have 10.0.3.15 as the IP address of your Proxmox VM. Where did you get that from? Because normally, 10.0.2.15 is what Virtualbox will hand out by DHCP to a VM that is set up with the default NAT networking. If you are using NAT, then your VM will be able to get to the outside world, but your host won´t be able to connect in to the VM.

You can do one of two things to allow the host to connect...

1. Use ¨bridged¨ networking for the VM instead of NAT. That will allow it to connect directly to the host´s Ethernet. You will have to arrange for the VM to get a valid IP for the network your host is on, either by DHCP or static.

2. Configure a second network using Virtualbox ¨host¨ networking. That will allow your host to talk to the VM on one network, and for the VM to get to the outside on the NAT network. This is the setup the guide you referred to is recommending.

The various network modes are all documented in the Virtualbox help.

I should add that when I was playing around with Proxmox on Virtualbox a couple of weeks ago, I was not able to create KVM machines, only containers. Virtualbox was not allowing me to enable nested virtualization. That might have been due to my CPU (an older I7 laptop) but it is worth noting.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!