Hi
we want install windows server 2003
how i can create OEM image of windows server 2003 for
easy installation by 1 click

Hi
we want install windows server 2003
how i can create OEM image of windows server 2003 for
easy installation by 1 click

you mean the microsoft part? just do it as you would do it for a physical server.

or what is the question?

you mean the microsoft part? just do it as you would do it for a physical server.

or what is the question?

sorry my bad english
im exactly mean , im using proxmox we want install windows server 2003 in vps

when i choice install centOS... easy less than 5 MIn its automatic installed
but if we install windows server 2003 we should waiting like normal installation windows ( 25 min ,entering serial number.... )
now i want install windows server 2003 easy , like centos
by 1 click

sorry my bad english

but if we install windows server 2003 we should waiting like normal installation windows ( 25 min ,entering serial number.... )
by 1 click

there are a lot of automation products available, even microsoft has one for free (RIS was the old name, now its called WDS).

there are some minor issues with pxe boot on our platform, but hopefully we have this fixed soon. so you should be able to do a fully automated install from network (e.g. with a WDS - windows deployment server)

there are a lot of automation products available, even microsoft has one for free (RIS was the old name, now its called WDS).

there are some minor issues with pxe boot on our platform, but hopefully we have this fixed soon. so you should be able to do a fully automated install from network (e.g. with a WDS - windows deployment server)
thanks for reply
before we havent any exprience with WDS
first we should find windows server 2003 WDS and try to install ? right ?
if yes where i can find windows server 2003 WDS ?

Hi,

sorry my bad english

by 1 click

you can also use an opensource-product for automatic installation: http://www.opsi.org
But if you don't have experience with it, it's not done in five minutes.
Opsi run's here without problems under proxmox (as kvm) and i used it also for automatich installation of Windowsclients (but testet only with WinXP).

Udo

Hi,

we have running Opsi here, too. I can say, it runs unter debian great as an openvz container on Proxmox.

Regards, Valle

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!