Windows 10 low performance

Muy buenas noches, yo tengo el mismo problema, al ejecutar una VM con W10 con las últimas actualizaciones, va lento, 50% mas lento que si utilizo W10 en un portátil y esto que tengo una DELL R710 con 128 RAM y 2 CPU Xeon.

¿Alguien tiene un tutorial de como hacer para que W10 funcione rápido en unaVM?

La versión de Proxmox en las últimas actualizaciones de VE 6.1

Muchas gracias a todos.

Muy buenas noches, yo tengo el mismo problema, al ejecutar una VM con W10 con las últimas actualizaciones, va lento, 50% mas lento que si utilizo W10 en un portátil y esto que tengo una DELL R710 con 128 RAM y 2 CPU Xeon.

¿Alguien tiene un tutorial de como hacer para que W10 funcione rápido en unaVM?

La versión de Proxmox en las últimas actualizaciones de VE 6.1

Muchas gracias a todos.

Lamentablemente, no he sido capaz de resolver esto. Muchos hablan de los problemas de rendimiento causados por el RDP, sin embargo, directamente desde la consola el sistema parece extremadamente lento sin tener en cuenta el tipo de conexión.

Esto sigue siendo un problema importante para mí, ya que el producto que deseo ejecutar en Windows 10 no se está utilizando porque el rendimiento es demasiado lento.

En las próximas semanas puede que lo pruebe de nuevo (más investigación y más pruebas).

Traducido del inglés con DEEPL

Sadly, no progress. I'm stunned that this is an issue and that no fix has surfaced. The software that I have to run only runs on Windows 10 Pro, so I am stuck with running this on a laptop that we remote access instead of virtualizing it and making it secure.

Maybe you're experiencing RDP-generated UDP packet fragmentation over the VPN. A post on another site gave some info you may wish to try. They turned off UDP. But that means you won't get the fastest RDP experience. You also could use different clients (Remmina, Parallels RDP, FreeRDP) which now support the latest RDP versions. Not over a VPN but I found significant improvements using SPICE instead of RDP whenever not connecting from a MS client to the VM. You might want to re-think why RDP is the protocol of choice. Remmina can handle both (and others) with plugins.

Maybe you're experiencing RDP-generated UDP packet fragmentation over the VPN. A post on another site gave some info you may wish to try. They turned off UDP. But that means you won't get the fastest RDP experience. You also could use different clients (Remmina, Parallels RDP, FreeRDP) which now support the latest RDP versions. Not over a VPN but I found significant improvements using SPICE instead of RDP whenever not connecting from a MS client to the VM. You might want to re-think why RDP is the protocol of choice. Remmina can handle both (and others) with plugins.

I had initially suspected that based on several posts, but the performance issues where also present when connecting directly to the VM console and not using RDP.

I will revisit this and do more testing to confirm my previous observations. It has been awhile since I attempted to get this working. I had pretty much given up on it after my last iteration.

Thank you for pointing out the additional information for RDP.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!