VM's hidden?

hi_there

Apr 9, 2017
Hi, recently I have been having issues with my VMs. They are online, but don't show up in the web GUI. I am able to start them via CLI, and on another computer the VMs are there, however it seems to be just on this computer that I can't see the VMs. I have tried restarting the server but nothing seems to be working. I couldn't find anything when I searched for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You write on an other computer you can see the vm's. What you mean? On another PRoxmox installation, ore is it another clusternode? Can you post a screenshot from it is not working... can't see vm's? Post also the storage.cfg and one vmconfig. What version of PVE you are running? "pveversion -v".

You write on an other computer you can see the vm's. What you mean? On another PRoxmox installation, ore is it another clusternode? Can you post a screenshot from it is not working... can't see vm's? Post also the storage.cfg and one vmconfig. What version of PVE you are running? "pveversion -v".

No like, if I go on my laptop, and log into my server, I see the VMs. However, when I log in on my Desktop, no VMs show up.

No like, if I go on my laptop, and log into my server, I see the VMs. However, when I log in on my Desktop, no VMs show up.
Sounds like a Cache or Browerproblem. Did you clear the browsercache? Have tested with an other Webbrowser?

As a firefox user with the same problem described by the OP, the solution is the following:
Put your mouse to the far left of the window, hovver over the vertical bar and you'll find it's simply a hidden panel that can be stretched out the way.

Attachments

• proxmox-no-vm.png
    proxmox-no-vm.png
    74.8 KB · Views: 7

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!