unknown variant `Suspended`, expected one of `new`, `notfound`

DJI

Sep 22, 2020
Just moved from enterprise repo to community repo and got this error:

"unknown variant `Suspended`, expected one of `new`, `notfound`, `active`, `invalid`, `expired` at line 1 column 159 (500)"

Not the end of the world. its all working but bit wierd.

Budget cuts :(

I see that when I check for updates in the gui, and I just did an update from the gui, I will try a dist-upgrade now, thanks for the link.

I have put the subscription back for now, was just doing it early, I will push for the budget

upgraded a few servers too getting exact same issues today. definitely issue with checking repo properly. Even rebooted. These are luckily not production servers.

proxmoxerror.png

Last edited:
Figured it out
Just run :
pvesubscription delete

and readd your key again if you have one. But even if you dont it fixes the issue.

Figured it out
Just run :
pvesubscription delete

and readd your key again if you have one. But even if you dont it fixes the issue.

deleting is not needed:

> pvesubscription update

or click "Check" on the admin GUI (subscription tab).

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!