[SOLVED] Try to install SSL Certificat, then no access to WEB GUI

80n59

Jan 24, 2021
Hi there,

Tonight I tried to install my own certificate from let's encrypt already generated. Then Web GUI restart and I have no access anymore...
Then in emergency I tried to find way, I found already topics on this forum but no one resolve my issue...
Then after that I found this topic HTTPS_Certificate_Configuration_Version_4.x,_5.0_and_5.1 and I saw "Revert to default configuration" then I run on this opportunity and I followed instructions but nothing moved then I restarted server and still nothing.1611448819692.png

Note : pveversion is 6.3-3/eee5f901 || kernel is 5.4.78-2-pve

Please caan you considere my topic and help for to resolve this mistake.
Thank you by advance.

Ok Thank you so much Kipik you saved my life haha, really thank you, that's work perfectly

Reactions: KipiK
Just to note, this is not really a solution. I too tried to install new certificates, and I too lost the web service (with no obvious reported errors).

Using the above instructions, I was able to restore web access ... but not using the new certificates.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!