strange behavior of Local storage section while uploading ISO Images via GUI

pranit

Oct 10, 2019
Dear team,
I'm using proxmox Ver. 6.3-2 ,
When i'm trying to upload any new ISO Image via local storage section in gui, it doesn't comes up regularly . i have to click on Local storage several times randomly to opt for ISO Image upload. Kindly give solution on said issue. Snapshots are attached.

Attachments

• doesnt shows up.png
    doesnt shows up.png
    51.6 KB · Views: 7
  • showsup.png
    showsup.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 7
Either there is a browser or network hick-up or the system or disk that contains the Proxmox installation and configuration is very busy. The web GUI will then display the default configuration because it has not yet read/received the actual configuration. See also this post

Either there is a browser or network hick-up or the system or disk that contains the Proxmox installation and configuration is very busy. The web GUI will then display the default configuration because it has not yet read/received the actual configuration. See also this post
thank you. shall i upgrade it to 6.3-2> version???? Will this solve the problem?

thank you. shall i upgrade it to 6.3-2> version???? Will this solve the problem?
No, that will probably not help. In my experience this is caused because your hardware is very busy with something. Pressing F5 (browser refresh) will usually resolve this.

No, that will probably not help. In my experience this is caused because your hardware is very busy with something. Pressing F5 (browser refresh) will usually resolve this.
ok thank you

shall i upgrade it to 6.3-2> version????
It might not help for that specific problem. But generally upgrading to the latest version of Proxmox VE is recommended.

To avoid the GUI, you can use a tool like scp to upload your ISO image via command line interface. The path on your PVE host that corresponds to ISO images on your local storage is
Code:
/var/lib/vz/template/iso

Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!