local (pve) sometimes shows "VM Disks" and "CT Volumes" instead of "ISO Images" and "CT Templates"

james10424

Apr 4, 2021
Hello,

My "local (pve)" section is configured to store ISO images and container templates, but it sometimes shows the wrong contents as described in the title.
The behavior is sort of random, but usually it will show "VM Disks" first, then if I click other storages (for example, local-lvm) and switch back, it will sometimes show "ISO Images".

Other storage pages have no problem displaying the correct content.
I'm expecting the "local (pve)" page to show "ISO Images" every time, or is that a feature?

Please see the screenshots below:
Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 11.30.55 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 11.31.08 PM.png

and here is local's setting:
Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 11.40.29 PM.png

Thanks

Sometimes the web GUI displays before it finished reading the configuration and it shows the default instead of the real settings? I'm seen similar things happen when the network connection has a hick up or when the disk is very busy.

Hi,
I'm using 6.3-2, and I ran apt-get update and upgrade, still showing up randomly. Which version should I upgrade to?
do you have the enterprise or no-subscription repository configured? Please always use apt full-upgrade instead of apt upgrade.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!