mateus.nottar

Aug 1, 2020
good morning guys, i'm new to the forum and i use proxmox for about 3 years, i'm having a problem after changing my server disks, i only have 3 VMs on it, and after the exchange i noticed that one of them is slow in some tasks , the slowness does not always occur, they are small "chokes" that it presents randomly, I noticed that every 5 6 minutes my server gives a peak of 1% to 3% in the IO Delay.

the VM that presents these delays is a linux generated by the company that provides my ERP .

my server is a Dell R410 with 64GB of memory with 2 dell disks of 1.2tb 10k rpm in raid1.

I would like to know what I can do to fix this VM, as previously it had no problems and I had two 300GB Dell hard drives in raid0

Thank you very much in advance

Attachments

• print proxmox benchmark.png
    print proxmox benchmark.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 16
  • pve 02 vms.png
    pve 02 vms.png
    30 KB · Views: 16
First of, please consider upgrading your PVE installation as 5.x is EOL since July ( https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/FAQ )

Secondly, do I understand you correctly that you switched from a RAID0 to a RAID1 setup and you now occasionally see a bit of IO Delay?

Primeiro, considere atualizar sua instalação de PVE como 5.x é EOL desde julho (https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/FAQ )

Em segundo lugar, eu entendo corretamente que você mudou de um RAID0 para uma configuração RAID1 e agora você ocasionalmente vê um pouco de atraso IO?
[/CITAÇÃO]

Olá minha versão é 6.2.4; Sim, usei raid0 com dois discos rígidos de 300GB e agora uso um Raid1 com dois discos rígidos de 1,2 TB

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!