Roadmap

Good to know that live migration with shared nothing is being worked on but are there any official (and updated) roadmap on what we could expect in future releases?

That seems to be older as there is no reference to live migration without shared storage

That's why i've asked for a roadmap

the roadmap is only infrequently updated, if you want to see in detail what is currently worked on feel free to subscribe to pve-devel.

some things that are on my TODO list:
  • migration improvements (bandwidth limits, new modes)
  • container template/clone functionality finalization
  • container IOPS limits
  • new Grub version

the roadmap is only infrequently updated, if you want to see in detail what is currently worked on feel free to subscribe to pve-devel.

Already subscribed but with the current email workflow it's hard to understand what is planned for the next release or what is still in early stages.

some things that are on my TODO list:
  • migration improvements (bandwidth limits, new modes)
  • container template/clone functionality finalization
  • container IOPS limits
  • new Grub version

Thank you

I am working on:
1) Implementing support for using ZFS over iSCSI as storage backend for LXC.
2) Add support for using LIO targets in ZFS over iSCSI.

Is possible to update the official roadmap? So that all these info would be accessible by every one not reading the forum

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!