Restore CT with Docker all dockers empty

Gotxo

May 24, 2022
Hi,

I restore a backup of CT, all is ok, not apppear errors , but when run CT not appear dockers!!

Docker appear installed and all correct, but all dockers containers is not appear!!

What happen?

83RhiJW.png

I think the problem is the mount point. Initially, I had a node, I mounted a cluster and CEPH, I restored the LXC from the copy (which was in a store on a node) to CEPH and that's where the problem has been

I do remember reading about such a thing on this forum. When restoring a container backup (over the existing container, not as a new container) with mount points that are not backed up, then the mount points are deleted before the restore (which does not restore the mount points because they are not backed up).
That's why I use lxc.mount.entry: /srv/host_folder srv/container_folder none bind 0 0 in the container configuration file instead of a mount point (so Proxmox ignores it completely and does not delete it),

Recuerdo haber leído sobre algo así en este foro. Al restaurar una copia de seguridad del contenedor ( sobre el contenedor existente, no como un contenedor nuevo ) con puntos de montaje que no están respaldados, luego los puntos de montaje se eliminan antes de la restauración ( que no restaura los puntos de montaje porque no están respaldados ).
Es por eso que uso [ ICODE ] lxc.mount.entry: /srv/host_folder srv/container_folder none bind 0 0 [/ICODE ] en el archivo de configuración del contenedor en lugar de un punto de montaje (, por lo que Proxmox lo ignora por completo y no lo elimina ),

Oh, gracias, pero ¿es posible restaurar el punto de montaje ?? necesito la información ... se eliminan todos los LXC y se restauran pero el mismo problema.

This config
[ ICODE ] lxc.mount.entry: /srv/host_folder srv/container_folder none bind 0 0 [ / ICODE ]

yo esa opción agregar??

I have anoob in the PVE

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!