Reinstall Web GUI is not posible!

Storm

Jan 16, 2020
Hey there.

I have broken the web GUI on my proxmox server because I was playing around. Short therm, I was an idiot :)

So fare have I been trying install/reinstall the packets as seen below:
  • apt install --reinstal pve-manager
  • apt install --reinstall proxmox-widget-toolkit
  • apt install --reinstall libjs-extjs
But I keep getting the same response each time Reinstallation of packet-name is not possible, it cannot be downloaded. for each packet. And my skill set isn't that big, that I know the next step.

I have attach an image of the browser errors.

Info:
Environment: home-setup.
Amount of Nodes: 1
Nodes current version: 6.2-12

Hope some on can help, thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• popeye-browser errors.PNG
    popeye-browser errors.PNG
    55.8 KB · Views: 20
Hi,
So fare have I been trying install/reinstall the packets as seen below:
  • apt install --reinstal pve-manager
  • apt install --reinstall proxmox-widget-toolkit
  • apt install --reinstall libjs-extjs
But I keep getting the same response each time Reinstallation of packet-name is not possible, it cannot be downloaded. for each packet. And my skill set isn't that big, that I know the next step.

Are you sure you have a valid package repository you can access setup? I.e., pve-enterprise if you have a subscription for this server or pve-no-subscription if you do not?

See: https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Package_Repositories

What does apt update otuputs?

As Homer will say "Doh!"

I have written .dk in the middle of repository string eg. deb http://ftp.dk.debian.org/debian buster main contrib. But after entering it correct, it works.

Thanks for the help and not least the quick response :)

Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!