pveproxy for multiple clusters?

Discussion in 'Proxmox VE: Installation and configuration' started by Simon Mott, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Simon Mott

Simon Mott Member

Hi all

just wondering if you have any plans at all for something like a standalone version of pveproxy that would allow you to manage multiple clusters from one web interface?

So for example, you build out cluster1 - any of those nodes can be used to manage that cluster no problem.

You the build out cluster2 and again, any of those nodes can manage that cluster, but you still have to use two separate interfaces if you want to view/do simple maintenance such as reboot/create VMs.

It would be nice if I could install a lightweight/standalone pveproxy and "add" clusters so that I can do basic management from it for any of the clusters. This would be especially useful if you look after multiple clusters in different locations as in theory the "controller" would only need SSH access to each node of the respective clusters?

What do you guys think?

2. Richard

Richard Proxmox Staff Member
    Staff Member

Good idea - we already consider it, but currently we cannot promise a certain date or version for implementation.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. judexzhu

judexzhu New Member
    Proxmox Subscriber

Great! I wish we can do something like soon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice