PVE subscription: monetary credit when upgrading from lower to higher plan?

johnnyutahh

Sep 19, 2020
PVE subscription: can one get monetary credit when upgrading from lower to higher plan?

eg: if I use a Standard Plan for 3 months and wanted to upgrade to a Premium Plan on the same PVE server (with one socket), would I get credited for the €398 (and pay only €796 - 398 = €398 for the upgrade) for the remainder 9 months? Or would I have to pay €796 for an entirely new plan?

https://www.proxmox.com/en/proxmox-ve/pricing

Nice. For the record: excerpt from the following found at end of this post:

excerpt:

Upgrade - How can I upgrade my subscription level and/or CPU number?

You can easily upgrade from a lower subscription level to a higher level during your current subscription period. We will charge you only the difference between the two subscription prices.

If you wish to upgrade, please send us a message via the "Contact us" form in this shop.

Reactions: t.lamprecht

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!