Proxmox VE 3.3 released!

This is already in enterpriserepo.
Really? Hmm, i get one new Subscription this day, setup new Server, enter Key and update the machine, but after reboot, no ZFS an no novnc. After Update from Enterpriserepo:

proxmox-ve-2.6.32: 3.2-136 (running kernel: 2.6.32-32-pve)
pve-manager: 3.3-1 (running version: 3.3-1/a06c9f73)

Same in us corecluster, but on the testmachines without Subscription it works.

Best Regards

Really? Hmm, i get one new Subscription this day, setup new Server, enter Key and update the machine, but after reboot, no ZFS an no novnc. After Update from Enterpriserepo:

proxmox-ve-2.6.32: 3.2-136 (running kernel: 2.6.32-32-pve)
pve-manager: 3.3-1 (running version: 3.3-1/a06c9f73)

Same in us corecluster, but on the testmachines without Subscription it works.

Best Regards

Hi, try to clear your browser cache

It appears that the DAB version does not show up in the pveversion -v output anymore (vis-a-vis the PVE 1.x era). The following is the output when using the pve-no-subscription repo (wonder why this repo it is not available even in a commented out form in the /etc/apt/sources.list.d folder) after the Oct 3rd updates:
Code:
[B]# pveversion -v[/B]
proxmox-ve-2.6.32: 3.3-138 (running kernel: 2.6.32-33-pve)
pve-manager: 3.3-2 (running version: 3.3-2/995e687e)
pve-kernel-2.6.32-33-pve: 2.6.32-138
lvm2: 2.02.98-pve4
clvm: 2.02.98-pve4
corosync-pve: 1.4.7-1
openais-pve: 1.1.4-3
libqb0: 0.11.1-2
redhat-cluster-pve: 3.2.0-2
resource-agents-pve: 3.9.2-4
fence-agents-pve: 4.0.10-1
pve-cluster: 3.0-15
qemu-server: 3.1-35
pve-firmware: 1.1-3
libpve-common-perl: 3.0-19
libpve-access-control: 3.0-15
libpve-storage-perl: 3.0-23
pve-libspice-server1: 0.12.4-3
vncterm: 1.1-8
vzctl: 4.0-1pve6
vzprocps: 2.0.11-2
vzquota: 3.1-2
pve-qemu-kvm: 2.1-9
ksm-control-daemon: 1.1-1
glusterfs-client: 3.5.2-1

SOLUTION: Forum Post

Each time a set of updates are released, it would be nice to have such a listing for comparision purposes.

Last edited:
It appears that the DAB version does not show up in the pveversion -v output anymore

Package 'dab' is a development package, not relevant for bug hunting a running system.If you want to compare package lists, you can us

# dpkg -l

hi

are there any known issues with the newest 2.6.32-32 kernel (or any else update from the last ~2 months) and windows xp guests?
i updated to 3.3-1 this weekend and now the few but still necessary XP guests are slow as hell.

thanks

btw: love the new noVNC surface! copy/paste would be awesome if somehow possible

Why did you remove fence_SCSI agent? It use quick and effective to configure with shared block sans... I don't think it was removed from upstream

The following fence utilities have been removed in the Sep 2014 fence-agents-pve_4.0.10-1 update since the v4.0.5-1 of Feb 2014:
Code:
fence_baytech  
fence_cpint    
fence_rackswitch  
fence_vixel
fence_bullpap  
fence_egenera  
fence_scsi        
fence_xcat

Attached is the v4.0.5-1 versions to be placed in /usr/sbin with 755 permissions.
View attachment missing_binaries_usr-sbin-fence-agents-pve_4.0.5_to_4.0.10.zip

Why did you remove fence_SCSI agent? It use quick and effective to configure with shared block sans... I don't think it was removed from upstream

It breaks cluster schema generation (I was unable to get that fixed).

hi

are there any known issues with the newest 2.6.32-32 kernel (or any else update from the last ~2 months) and windows xp guests?
i updated to 3.3-1 this weekend and now the few but still necessary XP guests are slow as hell.

thanks

btw: love the new noVNC surface! copy/paste would be awesome if somehow possible
Hi,
run without trouble for me. The default display is a little bit laggy - much better with display adapter type vmware.

Udo

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!