[SOLVED] Problem with migration?

thiagotgc

Dec 17, 2019
Due to some network and performance issues, I needed to migrate one of my PMG servers.

I did the new installation, and everything went well.

I did the backup backup on the new server, and it is working.

However, I have the impression that he is no longer identifying the rules of "Who Objects".

Many emails registered as Whitlist are being rejected and sent to SPAM, but they should be delivered right away.

Code:
root@pmg:~# pmgversion -v
proxmox-mailgateway: not correctly installed (API: 6.2-5/05a7829e, running kernel: 5.4.44-2-pve)
pmg-api: 6.2-5
pmg-gui: 2.2-2
pve-kernel-5.4: 6.2-4
pve-kernel-5.4.44-2-pve: 5.4.44-2
clamav-daemon: 0.102.3+dfsg-0+deb10u1
libarchive-perl: 3.3.3-1
libjs-extjs: 6.0.1-10
libjs-framework7: 4.4.7-1
libpve-apiclient-perl: 3.0-3
libpve-common-perl: 6.1-3
libpve-http-server-perl: 3.0-5
libxdgmime-perl: 0.01-5
lvm2: 2.03.02-3
pmg-docs: 6.2-2
pmg-log-tracker: 2.1.6-1
postgresql-11: 11.7-0+deb10u1
proxmox-mini-journalreader: 1.1-1
proxmox-spamassassin: 3.4.4-2
proxmox-widget-toolkit: 2.2-7
pve-firmware: 3.1-1
pve-xtermjs: 4.3.0-1

Any idea?

Last edited:
proxmox-mailgateway: not correctly installed (API: 6.2-5/05a7829e, running kernel: 5.4.44-2-pve)
seems the meta-package 'proxmox-mailgateway' is not (correctly) installed - please run `apt update && apt install proxmox-mailgateway`

Many emails registered as Whitlist are being rejected and sent to SPAM, but they should be delivered right away.
not sure I understand that - could you provide some logs of what is going on, which you don't expect?

seems the meta-package 'proxmox-mailgateway' is not (correctly) installed - please run `apt update && apt install proxmox-mailgateway`

Adjusted
Code:
root@pmg:~# pmgversion -v
proxmox-mailgateway: 6.2-1 (API: 6.2-5/05a7829e, running kernel: 5.4.44-2-pve)

not sure I understand that - could you provide some logs of what is going on, which you don't expect?
After migrating the server and importing the backup, my Whitelist and Blacklist did not seem to work properly.

Even seeing the domain on Whitelist, he was being stopped as Spam.

After exporting the information and importing again, it seems to have resolved.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!