[PROBLEM] cman STOP WORKING.

elmemis

Renowned Member
Jan 23, 2012
Make 2 migration, comment in this thread that gave me the final error of migration and the VM I was blocked, the other migratedsuccessfully. They were at different times, both delayed!
How to unlock vm?.

I have another problem, node 2 gets a red dot. I have to restart the cman to be properly again. I leave a picture to see.
img.jpg
This error appears much.
The solution I found so far is to restart the cman cluster server.
Stop function only, falls.

to unlock a VM

Code:
qm unlock VMID

(try searching the forum for answers before, other already asked this multiple times.)

you run a two-node cluster only? so you have issue with the quorum. 3 nodes are recommended, or configure your cluster for two node. also check if your network switches supports IP multicast.

to unlock a VM

Code:
qm unlock VMID
He had tried to use this method but at the time I had not worked.

(try searching the forum for answers before, other already asked this multiple times.)

you run a two-node cluster only? so you have issue with the quorum. 3 nodes are recommended, or configure your cluster for two node. also check if your network switches supports IP multicast.
I have only two nodes because that's what I can use for now.
The switch supports multicast.
Where are the logs cman?.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!