[SOLVED] nvme Fehler nach Kernel-Update auf 5.15.35-3-pve

Apr 19, 2022
Hallo zusammen,

nachdem ich mehrere frisch aufgesetzte pve-Nodes auf die aktuelle Kernel-Version 5.15.35-3-pve upgedatet habe bekomme ich Fehlermeldungen, die das komplette System lahm legen.

Die Weboberläche ist in der Folge nicht zu erreichen. Auch ein Reboot dauert extrem lange (>5min).

Permanent erscheinen mir folgende Fehlermeldungen (siehe unten).
Ich habe auf vier baugleichen Nodes dieses Problem, sie sind ausgestattet mit 7,68 TB NVMes.

Aktuell hilft es nur per proxmox-boot-tool auf die frühere Kernelversion zurückzugehen. Aktuell läuft das System mit 5.15.35-1-pve.
Für Hinweise und Ratschläge bin ich dankbar.

Gruß
Sebastian

2022-07-01 10_55_21-SRVOVERWACTH01 - TeamViewer.png

2022-07-01 10_57_19-SRVOVERWACTH01 - TeamViewer.png

Hey,

How are created yours declarations in /etc/fstab? Did you use ZFS?

In the first case, can you try to edit your fstab with uuid dev definition ?

Sincerely

Reactions: Sebi-S
Hey Pifouney, thanks for you reply.
How are created yours declarations in /etc/fstab? Did you use ZFS?
When the error occurred, I used ZFS on the media. In the meantime, they are part of a Ceph pool. Perhaps I should give it a try now?

My fstab is quite empty:
# <file system> <mount point> <type> <options> <dump> <pass> proc /proc proc defaults 0 0

Sincerely
Sebastian

In the meantime, the errors no longer occur.
I'm using version 5.15.39-1-pve right now and my nvmes are no longer formatted with ZFS.

Thanks for your reply
Sebastian

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!