Not working connection forwarding from wlan to vmbr0

delet-dis

Jan 27, 2021
Hello.

I've followed this setup guide, but I'm still having connection issues. It doesn't work.

Internet connection is not available within the virtual machine for both windows and linux.

I am attaching my config file.

Code:
auto lo
iface lo inet loopback

iface eno1 inet manual

auto wlo1
iface wlo1 inet dhcp
        wpa-ssid ssid
        wpa-psk pass

auto vmbr0
iface vmbr0 inet static
        address  10.10.10.1
        netmask  255.255.255.0
        bridge-ports none
        bridge-stp off
        bridge-fd 0

post-up   echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward
        post-up   iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s '10.10.10.0/24' -o wlo1 -j MASQUERADE
        post-down iptables -t nat -D POSTROUTING -s '10.10.10.0/24' -o wlo1 -j MASQUERADE
        post-up   iptables -t raw -I PREROUTING -i fwbr+ -j CT --zone 1
        post-down iptables -t raw -D PREROUTING -i fwbr+ -j CT --zone 1

I hope there is a way to solve this problem. I am ready to provide all additional information, if necessary.

Thanks in advance for encourage:)

WLAN isn't really supported on PVE. If you're determined to give it a shot, check out this page: https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/WLAN

...but in general, the answer you're looking for is "get a cable" ;)

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!