No Network after Reboot

Darwin_comp

Jun 20, 2024
Lübeck
Good day,

I have a cluster with Host01 and Host02. After a reboot, neither Host01 nor Host02 gets a network connection. Only after manually starting the Network.service does the host get a connection and become reachable again. So far, I have tried creating a network.service and a udev-settle.service manually since neither of the two files were found in the files (it should still work with dynamic starting). After creating the files, the udev-settle.service is unfortunately still not found; it could be that I wrote the wrong content. Unfortunately, it is not related to the time or date, as everything is correct and synchronized with NTP and the BIOS.

I have attached some error screenshots and hope they help.Thank you in advance for your help.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Proxmox help.png
    Proxmox help.png
    247.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Proxmox help2.png
    Proxmox help2.png
    279.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Proxmox help3.png
    Proxmox help3.png
    97.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Proxmox help5.png
    Proxmox help5.png
    164.9 KB · Views: 3
  • start networking service Proxmox help.png
    start networking service Proxmox help.png
    282.6 KB · Views: 4
Did you try booting with an older kernel? I can see some messages regarding Broadcom NICs and we discovered a few problems with kernel 6.8 and Broadcom NICs.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!