No devices shown in HA status page

Ugh_noob

Oct 18, 2024
Good evening,

Started my journey with Proxmox, networking,etc. I recently created a modded minecraft server on my main pc that I want to eventually run on Proxmox. I made my first node and the a second, from there I created a cluster because it seemed cool. Then I found out that "even" clusters can't be deactivated and did some research on a qdevice. I chose a old raspberry pi zero that was originally my Pihole [will get to re-configuring in Proxmox, one day].
Now I got through the setup process [finally!!!!!] and now have quorum active.

I was able to remove one node and still access the other. When I check HA, shouldn't there be devices listed for my cluster?
I checked my "pvecm status" on both node shells and it shows as working as intended. Though checking HA there are no devices listed.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!